Become a Member
Who can become a member?
Membership in the coalition is open to any community, government and non-government agency or group with an interest in promoting wellness and improving the health and well being of individuals and communities in Eastern Newfoundland.
Why should I become a member?
Membership in the Eastern Regional Wellness Coalition provides you with an opportunity to:
To become a member:
- Meet other community partners that are promoting wellness.
- Find out about community events and coalition/member sponsored events/projects
- Share ideas, stories, resources and thoughts on your great work and learn about what others are doing on the Coalition website.
- Develop knowledge and skills to address the many aspects of wellness
- Participate in an annual meeting of Coalition members. (Financial assistance may be available to eligible members)
How do I join?
- be a non-profit group interested in promoting the health and well-being of their community eg. recreation groups, school councils or seniors groups.
- be operating and a resident in the geographic area served by the Eastern Regional Wellness Coalition.
Membership is FREE.
Download and complete the application form from the link at right and fax or email.